If you're an IDAGIO subscriber, you can wirelessly stream from the IDAGIO app through your speakers using Google Chromecast.
- Make sure your Chromecast is properly set up and connected to your speakers.
- Connect both your phone or tablet and your Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
- Open the IDAGIO app and start playing something.
- Tap on the player view (the dark bar at the bottom, above “Discover”, “Browse”, “Moods” & “Collection”) to open the expanded player view:
5. Tap on “Devices Available” (iOS) or the Cast to-symbol (Android) at the bottom of the expanded player view:
6. Select the device you want to play IDAGIO on from the list of available devices.
Alternatively, listen to IDAGIO using:
Please note that gapless playback is not available on Chromecast.