Using the AirPlay functionality on your Apple device, you can listen to IDAGIO through your Apple TV, AirPort Express or AirPlay-enabled speaker.
- Connect your iOS device and the AirPlay-enabled device you want to stream through to the same WiFi network.
- Open the IDAGIO app and start playing something.
- Tap on the player view (the dark bar at the bottom, above “Discover”, “Browse”, “Moods” & “Collection”) to open the expanded player view.
- Tap “Devices Available” at the bottom of the expanded player view.
- Tap "AirPlay"
- Select the device you want to play through.
- Connect your computer and the device you want to stream through to the same WiFi network.
- In the menu-bar at the top, click on the speaker icon and select your Airplay-enabled device from the list.
- Open IDAGIO and play!
For further guidance, take a look at Apple's guide to using AirPlay.
Alternatively, connect your devices using: