Thanks to Apple CarPlay, you can listen to IDAGIO in your car and control your listening experience directly from your car's built-in dashboard system.
In case you need help setting up your device, please check this article:
How to use IDAGIO on CarPlay
Note: in order to play correctly on CarPlay, the IDAGIO app needs to remain open in your iPhone. You may lock your phone, but please keep IDAGIO open.
Closing IDAGIO would cause our app in CarPlay to become unresponsive. If this happens, simply reopen the IDAGIO app on your iPhone and try again.
In our CarPlay version, the screen is divided in three sections: Discover, Moods, and Collection:
- At the top of the Discover section, you'll find a Play Radio button. This would provide you with a randomised selection of all music on Discover. On this tab you can also find our complete Playlist and Album selection. In order to start music playback, simply tap the selection of your choice.
- The Moods tab works exactly as our iPhone version — select a mood and let IDAGIO cater curated pieces according to your selection.
- The Collection tab also mimics its iPhone counterpart. However, please note that the section Playlists combines your Personal playlists and Curated playlists in one single list. Playlists created by you take priority and are shown at the top of the list.
Once you start music playback, you'll find a Now Playing icon by the top-right corner:
Tapping Now Playing opens the playback screen:
Besides the usual playback buttons, our interface offers our users the following options, from left to right:
- To the left, a Shuffle button, to randomise the order in the current selection;
- To the right, a Repeat button. Tap it once for Repeat all, twice for Repeat current track;
- In the middle, the icon (…). Tap it to add the current track to your Collection.
Note: some options might not be available for IDAGIO Free users
The cloud icon
Note that the above cloud icon indicates that you are streaming content from the Internet. When it appears next to a list, it means the content you're playing has not been previously downloaded to your iPhone — and therefore will use mobile data.
Quality and Playback Settings
The CarPlay version of IDAGIO mimics the settings on your iPhone. Therefore, in order to change audio quality or toggle Autoplay Recommendations off, you simply need to do that on your iPhone.