IDAGIO is available for BluOS, so you can add IDAGIO as a music service and enjoy your favourite classical music directly in your Bluesound device. Here's how:
- Open your BluOS app, on the main menu on the left, select Music Services
- Select IDAGIO from the list
- Follow the steps in order to log in to your IDAGIO account
- Once completed, you can stream IDAGIO directly within the BluOS app
You can also stream directly via Bluetooth.
- Ensure that your device is Bluetooth-enabled by checking your manufacturer's instructions
- Pair your phone, computer or tablet with your Bluesound device via Bluetooth.
On iOS/Mac, go to Settings > Bluetooth and enable the Bluetooth switch. Then select your device to pair them
On Android, go to Settings > Connected devices > Pair new device. Then select your device to pair them
- Once your devices are paired, open IDAGIO and hit play!
Alternatively, you may also connect IDAGIO and your Bluesound device via AirPlay.
You can find more information on BluOS and compatible devices on their official site.